Eligibility & Responsibility
1. To be between the age of 18 to 35years.
2. Be able to commit your time to OHISD when need arises.
3. Be able to take part in our advocacy programs at national, regional and global level.
4. Be passionate about Sexual, Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health (SRMNCAH).
5. We need advocates who are willing to challenge systems of oppression and ensure that potential is met with opportunities regardless of race, gender, culture or belief.
6. You will represent OHISD as a global advocate for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR)
B. What you will gain from volunteering with OHISD.
1. You become a sexual and reproductive health and rights champion. 2. You will have the opportunity to network with people out of your normal sphere of contacts. 3. All your expenses geared towards the work of OHISD will be reimbursed. 4. You will get support from us in terms of recommendation letters, capacity building, and representations at high level meetings. 5. Certificate of achievement for the top 5 volunteers yearly with official recognition. 6. You will gain mentorship from experienced leaders in the OHISD network. 7. You will be connected to the OHISD Community, which has a wide range of opportunities ranging from scholarships to fellowships and advocacy programs. 8. Our volunteers and their works will be showcased on all our social media platforms and we shall have volunteer of the months 9. By volunteering with us, you will help in building up your CV through the activities you will execute with us.